Fort Scott was founded in the mid-1800’s as a frontier outpost. Today, The Fort Scott community has made a long-term commitment to preserving its extraordinary and elegant past. Citizens take great pride in the many blocks of preserved architecture. This is reflected in the Victorian homes and commercial buildings, including the jewel of its downtown area, Fort Scott National Historic Site, the restored 1842 Frontier Fort.
That historic past supports a bustling tourism industry marketing to tourists worldwide. Visitors come from every state in the union and over 42 foreign countries. So, after visiting the historic landmarks in and around Fort Scott, you can get a comfortable and restful sleep at the Oak Tree Inn.
A Restful Night’s Sleep
Extra-Quiet Rooms and Light-Proof Drapes. Our rooms are unique – they have been designed and constructed to provide you with an optimal sleep environment. This is accomplished by controlling the light, noise and temperature in the room. We do this…
- by eliminating light from entering the room with the specially designed drapes closed
- by eliminating noise from outside and other guest rooms by utilizing unique design and construction features
- through HVAC units which will achieve your chosen temperature quickly and won’t disrupt your sleep by cycling on and off
- with natural sound therapy digital alarm clocks that function on your settings, not the previous guest’s
We look forward to exceeding your expectations for cleanliness, friendliness, quality, and speed of service as we provide a superior rest environment that is attractive, well-maintained and secure at a fair price.
Book with us now. You won’t be disappointed!
Guarantee to a valid credit card is required at the time of booking for all reservations. Cancellations must be made by 4 p.m. on the day of arrival to avoid a penalty of one night’s room stay and taxes. No-shows will be charged a one night room stay and tax penalty.
2505 S. Main Street
Fort Scott, Kansas 66701
Check in Time: 4:00 pm
Check out Time: 11:00 am
- Queen size beds
- Television with free cable
- Table with two chairs great for working or eating
- Smoke Free Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- Game Room
- Free Wireless Internet
- Free Local Calls
- Thermostat Control
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Private Bath
- Tub & Shower
- Hair Dryer
- Daily housekeeping