After taking advantage of area activities and attractions like antique malls, the Dexter Aquatic Center or Sports Complex, the Stars and Stripes Museum, or Lake Wappapello, enjoy a restful night at the Oak Tree Inn. Our hotel is conveniently located just off Highway 60.
- Free breakfast at our onsite 24/7 restaurant.
- Within walking distance of 4 Restaurants and several shopping centers.
- We have the largest Sporting Event Center in the area.
- Newly remodeled banquet room.
- Local Waterpark tickets sold here.
A Restful Night’s Sleep
Extra-Quiet Rooms and Light-Proof Drapes. Our rooms are unique - they have been designed and constructed to provide you with an optimal sleep environment. This is accomplished by controlling the light, noise and temperature in the room. We do this…
- by eliminating light from entering the room with the specially designed drapes closed
- by eliminating noise from outside and other guest rooms by utilizing unique design and construction features
- through HVAC units which will achieve your chosen temperature quickly and won't disrupt your sleep by cycling on and off
- with natural sound therapy digital alarm clocks that function on your settings, not the previous guest’s
We look forward to exceeding your expectations for cleanliness, friendliness, quality, and speed of service as we provide a superior rest environment that is attractive, well-maintained and secure at a fair price.
Book with us now. You won't be disappointed!
Guarantee to a valid credit card is required at the time of booking for all reservations. Cancellations must be made by 4 p.m. on the day of arrival to avoid a penalty of one night’s room stay and taxes. If you book a reservation on any other website, you must cancel through the same website. No-shows will be charged a one night room stay and tax penalty.