Brunswick is situated in the southwestern edge of Frederick County, Maryland. The town has embraced its historical roots as an important part of two legacy commercial transportation systems that went into service in the 1830’s. These include the B & O (Baltimore & Ohio) railway line, one of America’s oldest railroad enterprises. In addition, the C & O (Chesapeake & Ohio) water canal with its system of some 77 locks enabled coal and other goods to be transported on the man-made canal.
Things to Do in Brunswick
- Brunswick Heritage Museum where you can learn about the B & O Line
- Chesapeake and Ohio Canal National Historical Park. Brunswick is part of the Canal Towns Partnership.
- Brunswick hosts Railroad Days the first weekend in October
- Brunswick is part of the MARC train service to Washington, DC and Baltimore
- Brunswick is one of the few communities in the USA that continues to celebrate a day in honor of our veterans
- Brunswick is only 45 minutes from Washington, DC and 14 miles from historical Harpers Ferry, WV
After spending time visiting many of the excellent sites around Brunswick, you can enjoy a restful night at the Oak Tree Inn.
A Restful Night’s Sleep
Extra-Quiet Rooms and Light-Proof Drapes. Our rooms are unique – they have been designed and constructed to provide you with an optimal sleep environment. This is accomplished by controlling the light, noise and temperature in the room. We do this…
- by eliminating light from entering the room with the specially designed drapes closed
- by eliminating noise from outside and other guest rooms by utilizing unique design and construction features
- through HVAC units which will achieve your chosen temperature quickly and won’t disrupt your sleep by cycling on and off
- with natural sound therapy digital alarm clocks that function on your settings, not the previous guest’s
We look forward to exceeding your expectations for cleanliness, friendliness, quality, and speed of service as we provide a superior rest environment that is attractive, well-maintained and secure at a fair price.
Book with us now. You won’t be disappointed!
Guarantee to a valid credit card is required at the time of booking for all reservations. Cancellations must be made by 4 p.m. on the day of arrival to avoid a penalty of one night’s room stay and taxes. No-shows will be charged a one night room stay and tax penalty.
620 Souder Road
Brunswick, MD 21716
Check in Time: 4:00 pm
Check out Time: 11:00 am
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm clock in Room
- Barbecue Grill Available
- Children 12 and under stay free
- Coffee Maker in Select Rooms
- Fax & Copy service
- Fire Safety
- Free Parking & Handicap Parking
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- Penny’s Diner Open 24/7
- Guest Laundry Facility
- Hair Dryer in Select Rooms
- Handicap Rooms Available
- High Speed Internet
- Safe Deposit Box
- Housekeeping Daily
- Iron & Ironing Board in Select Rooms
- Meeting Room
- Microwave Oven & Refrigerator
- 100% Non-Smoking
- Pets Allowed
- TV and Cable